MISC Root does custom orders! See something you like, but want to change the color or design? Send me a message at root.michelle@gmail.com
& I'll create something just for you!

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Monday Blog Series Coming Soon!

I have decided to start a new blog series to spruce-up my otherwise drab Mondays. Confessions of a Craftaholic is going to be a blend of  DIY craft tips, failed and proven craft attempts and an overall evaluation of how to keep the creative juices flowing!

As an ADD crafter, I can sometimes have trouble focusing on one thing at a time, so hopefully this series will not only help me de-clutter my overactive brain, but also possibly shed some light on topics that other crafty individuals might  be curious about.

Anyone with topic suggestions or questions, send me a comment! I'd love to include specifics that you're interested in!

Check back on Monday, April 18th, for the first of the Confessions of a Craftaholic Monday Blog Series!

Have you seen my Etsy shop yet? http://www.miscroot.etsy.com

1 comment: