MISC Root does custom orders! See something you like, but want to change the color or design? Send me a message at root.michelle@gmail.com
& I'll create something just for you!

Monday, May 16, 2011

MISC Root's Twitter Party

Ready for some great Twitter fun and a chance to win a FREE Cotton Tote from MISC Root? I will be hosting my first ever Twitter party this Wednesday, May 18th, 8am-5pm!

How does it work? Simply visit my Etsy shop, http://www.miscroot.etsy.com, pick your favorite item in my shop, and Tweet it! Make sure to include @MISCRoot in your tweet so I can add your name to the drawing!

Tweet as many items or as many times you wish--the more you tweet, the more your name is entered in the drawing to win a unique, one-of-a-kind Cotton Tote printed with original photography by MISC Root!

Mark your calendar and spread the word! MISC Root Twitter Party this Wednesday, 8am to 5pm!

Have fun and good luck!

The winner of the drawing will be announced here on my blog as well as on Twitter.  I will contact the winner via Twitter to arrange shipping details.



2 comments:

  1. hi there,
    I am a memeber of the promotion team also.
    If you will follow me.... I will follow you.
    I love your work.
    www.colorfulwaldorf.blogspot.com
    thanks
    your happy dollmaker
    peggy

    ReplyDelete